Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mizushō Is BACK!!!

I just discovered from INOKUMA Shinobu's blog that he's started a second series, Toritsu Mizushō 2, and that the first tanboukan was released at the end of February! Hey, I'm broke now and I might be homeless soon, but I'm going to get that one or die trying!

Here's a three minute video trailer for what I think is a motion-enhanced DVD version of the manga (and good luck finding the actual DVD on this side of the Pacific!):


This is the first time I've uploaded a video on Blogger. Boy, it sure shrank! For a higher-resolution version, go to this YouTube page. I use Download Helper on Firefox to save YouTube videos, and this one looks quite nice as a 480p flash video. Plus, you can actually make out the kanji and even the furigana in the speech balloons.

No comments: